Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 A2DP 3.5mm Stereo Audio Music Dongle Receiver Adapter
1. Play music in phone / tablet / bluetooth enable devices via your home stereo wireless
2. Convenient and comfortable, direct connect to stereo or stand-alone speakers
3. Connect a device without even going near the stereo
4. Bluetooth connection has a 30FT range for virtually unlimited wireless listening in your home
5. Compatible with all A2DP stereo Bluetooth enabled devices, such as iphone, ipod, Smart phone, computer and Bluetooth devices
Power adapter input: 110-240V
Power adapter output: 5V±0.5V, 1000mA±50mA
Bluetooth version: V2.1
Working distance: Up to 10meters / 30ft
Weight: About 143g
Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.9cm
1. Connect one 3.5mm end of audio cable to the headphone jack of the Bluetooth Music Receiver
2. Connect the other end(3.5mm or 2XRCA) to audio input on your home stereo system
3. Connect the AC power adapter cable to the Bluetooth Music Receiver's DC input jack, and plug the AC adapter into a wall power outlet
4. The blue LED light will flash once to indicate the unit is powered and is now ready to be paired to your iPhone, iPod touch, or some other device
To Pair Bluetooth function:
1. Search Bluetooth devices on your phone, and click on Bluetooth Music receiver
2. Enter "0000" when the player asked for the PIN code, which will allow the iPhone to pair with the receiver
3. Once paired, the blue LED light on the Bluetooth Music Receiver will flash once. The blue LED light will stay on when a connection is established.
4. Some devices, such as the iPhone, will connect immediately after pairing so the LED will stay on. Other devices such as laptops, may ask you if you wish to connect and the LED will go off after pairing until a connection is established
1. Although the Bluetooth Music Receiver can only play music from one device at a time, it is capable of being paired up to 8 devices, which means you only have to enter the PIN code one time for each device.
2. Reconnecting your device:If you move out of range or turn off the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone or iPod touch, the receiver will disconnect from your device. To reconnect, simply access the Bluetooth manager on your device and select the appropriate YXX device listed. You will not be asked to enter the PIN code again.
3. Voice controls on your Bluetooth device may not be available for some phones.
Changing Connected Device:
1. End the existing Bluetooth connection with the connected device. Access the Bluetooth manager and disable the Bluetooth function of the iPhone or iPod touch;
2. The Bluetooth receiver can now be connected to a different iPhone or iPod touch.
3. Follow the directions in "Pairing your Bluetooth music receiver" to connect a different device.
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual