USB 2.0 UGA to DVI/VGA/HDMI Multi Display Monitor Graphic Converter Adapter
1. Add monitors to your computer setup without having to open the computer case to install a new video card.
2. The UGA adapter connects to your USB 2.0 port and allows you connect a CRT or LCD monitor or a projector.
3. The adapter comes with two additional units to modify output for either digital or analog displays.
4. Here's how it works: the main adapter connects to your computer via USB cable, and features a DVI-I port (female).
5. You can then connect to the DVI-I port with a DVI-I cable (not included), or use the two additional adapters.
6. You can connect the DVI-I to HDMI adapter for digital displays using an HDMI cable, or use the DVI-I to VGA adapter to connect to analog display ports with a VGA cable.
CPU: 1.2GHz or faster, Intel Pentium/Celeron or better, AMD K6/Athlon/Duron or better
RAM: 256MB or better
USB 2.0 port
30 Mb hard disk space
OS: Windows XP, Vista 32/64, or 7; Mac OS X; Linux
Monitor: supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 (1080p)
1 x UGA Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x HDMI Adapter
1 x VGA Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Software CD