RASPBERRY PI Quad Core CPU Model B 1GB RAM Mini LCD 2*20P Pin Board US
Raspberry Pi drive PCD8544 course:
1. The connection mode of B version
2. The insertion mode of B+ version: Please bear in mind that among 2*20P pin header of B+, the 2*13P pin header in the front are fully compatible with B version, namely 3. their signal definition is exactly the same. So module program for B+ and B are totally compatible with each other!
1. Install wiring pi. First cd ~ git clone git://git.drogon.net/wiring Pi cd wiring Pi./build
2. Establish working directory cd ~ mkdir cpu_show
3. Download source code to /home/pi/cpu_show through SFTP
4. Compile source code cd ~ /cpu_show cc -o cpushow pcd8544_rpi.c PCD8544.c -L/usr/local/lib -lwiringPi
5. Final execution and result-check sudo ./cpushow
6. Knowledge on Contrast Modification
7. There are differences in contrast between each LCD, so if your found content displayed is too dark or too light, you'll need to modify contrast variables of source code pcd8544_rpi.c, then recompile the source code and check the final result as well as corresponding changes!
8. May be need modify to fit your screen! normal: 30- 90 ,default is:45! Maybe modify this value!
9. Change this part. The default setting is 45. If it's too dark, decrease a little bit, If it's too light, increase a little bit. We recommend you decrease/increase by 5 points at a time.
10. After modification, source code should be recompiled before running cc -o cpushow pcd8544_rpi.c PCD8544.c -L/usr/local/lib -lwiringPi sudo ./cpushow (Raspberry Pi is not included)
1 x Mini LCD 2 * 20P Pin Board