100% Brand new and high quality
Plug-and-play, automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface.
Display the engine speed, speed, voltage, temperature, fuel consumption and other information on the front windshield of the driver's eye level.
Overspeed warning, more security for driving
The precise, HD and high-brightness LED display, easy to read information
The gear shift warning, conductive to new driver learners. The display brightness can be automatically or manually adjusted
Updated and newly added functions, more stable and better performance
Display: LED Digital
Environment Temperature: -40 ~ +80 degree Celsius at atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
Alarm Sound Level: over 30db
Working Voltage: 9V-16V (12V DC / 70mA)
The information screen displays:
1. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light on.
4. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
5. Over-speed reminding: the icon of over-speed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
6. Real-time one hundred kilometer/instantaneous fuel consumption: display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
7. Unit of kilometer/miles: in the international system of units, kilometer/hour & mile/hour are commonly used, in km/h & mph.
8. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12V, the caution light will light up to remind the driver.
9. Buzzer mark: pressing the switch button can turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
Firstly, you need connecting iFound to the car, and then starting the car. Secondly, you should open iFound then you will see the “HUD” and “202”. H202 begins scan the vehicle communication protocol. 1~4 means CAN protocol, 5 and 6 presents J1850 protocol, 7 means ISO protocol, and 8~9 means KWP protocol. If iFound can match the protocol that the car has, the screen of iFound will display the speed, RPM, instantaneous fuel consumption and buzzer mark. If the screen displays “000” that means iFound scanning doesn’t succeed, and HUD will sleep. Now, you just need to push any button, HUD will restart and re-scanning.
2.1 Fuel Consumption Display:
You will find the sign static fuel consumption (L/H) when the vehicle stopped, and the sign of dynamic fuel consumption (L/100km) when the vehicle is working on the upper corner of the screen.
2.2 Speed, RPM, Water Temperature, Battery Voltage, and Tips for over speed:
The main interface shows battery voltage, water temperature, speed limit, and speed that you can switch them by the left/right button. It will switch into the speed interface automatically after 3 seconds.
2.3 RPM Display:
The scale bar means RPM when the vehicle is working.
3. Button Function
3.1 SET button
3.1.1 Setting buzzer mark
3.1.2 Pressing the SET to save the setting
3.2 MENU button
Pressing the MENU button can switch the setting interface.
3.2 Left/Right button
3.3.1 Battery voltage, water temperature, speed limit, and speed can be switched by pressing the left/right button.
3.3.2 Left/Right button can adjust the setting figures.
When drivers switch off the motor, HUD will be on standby. When you restart the vehicle, you should press any button to restart HUD.
4. Reminding & Warning
4.1 Tips for shift gears: When the RPM reaches 2500, the buzzer mark will alarm, shifting and scale bar will shine.
4.2 Tips for over speed: When the speed is over the setting speed, the figure of speed will shine, and the voice will warn drivers to slow down.
4.3 Tips for water temperature: When the temperature is over the setting temperature, the figure of temperature will shine, and the voice will warn drivers to check the water tank.
4.4 Tips for battery voltage: When the voltage is over the setting voltage, the figure of voltage will shine, and the voice will warn drivers to check the battery.
Firstly, you need to press MENU in the main interface, and then the interface shows “EEE” that you can begin to set. The figure on the upper right corner means the menu page. You can change the figures by left/right button. When you press the MENU, you are into next page. You need press the SET to accomplish the setting when you finish all of setting.
01 The alarm switch, 0: Close 1: Open
02 Over speed alarm
03 Water temperature alarm
04 Battery voltage alarm
05 Unit switch, 0: km 1: Mile
06 Tips for shifting gears, figures need multiply 10 that means 300 amounts to 3000 RPM
07 Restoring factory setting, 0: Default 1: Resetting
1. You need ensure what kinds of OBD 2 protocol of your car. You can open the engine hood to find the sticker with the OBDⅡCERTIFIED, and check the automobile diagnosis base (most of cars manufactured after 2006 have the stickers and diagnosis base).
2. Finding out the 16 PIN diagnosis base, and then connect the HUD to the vehicle. Sometimes you need buy a cable to help you connect HUD to the vehicle.
3. You can find a non-slip mate in the package, and then put the mat in a flat area in your car. Putting the iFound on the mat, and you can adjust it at any time.
4. You need paste the reflective film at the front windshield where above the iFound and you can see the content of the iFound display.
1. You need spray some water on the windshield where you want to stick the reflective film.
2. You need take off the protective of the reflective film, and spray some water on double-side of the film, and paste film on the windshield you spray water on the first step.
3. When you adjust the film location, you can use card to scrap the film to clear out the water that in the film.
4. Few minutes later, you should clear out the water and dust that nearby the film, and the work is completed by these steps.
1 * Host Machine of HUD (2nd generation)
1 * OBD-II Connecting Line
1 * Reflecting Film
1 * Non-slip Mat
1 * English User Manual