5.5″ Car HUD Vehicle-mounted Head Up Display System OBD2 is designed to reflect your vehicles computer information onto your windshield offering a safer driving experience day to day as well as more importantly at high speeds and during night driving. As it removes the need for the driver to dip their head to view the instrument cluster, installing this unit correctly will enable you to more effectively monitor your speed. This is helpful for novice drivers as well as experienced drivers in potentially avoiding speeding infringements.
1. Plug and play, connectivity with any OBDII or EUOBD capable vehicle
2. 2D visual effect
3. 5.5″ screen for easy and quick reading
4. Multi color design makes the screen easier to read highlight important details for quick viewing
5. The use of nanotechnology to eliminate unwanted reflections making the information easier to read
6. Ability to display a huge range of car statistics including: speed, engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, local time, single driving time, mileage measurement, shift reminder, fatigued driver reminder, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, ability to change units e.g. Kilometer/ mile
7. Auto power on and off with the vehicle
8. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode
1. Compatible with: (2003 Year Later ) All Cars with OBD2 Port,For Asia, it only can be used for Cars with OBD2 manufactured after 2007.
Do not Support I OBD and JOBD (Japanese OBD) Car!!
2. Cable Length: 1.5m
3. Connector Dimensions: (4.92 x 2.95 x 0.59)” / (12.5 x 7.5 x 1.5)cm (L x W x H)
4. Weight: 3.8oz / 110g
5. Environment Temperature: -40℃ – +80℃ At Atmospheric Pressure 86-106KPa
6. Alarm Sound Level: ≥30db
7. Working Voltage: DC 9V~16V(DC 12V/400mA)
8. Material: ABS
9. Color: Black
1 x HUD
1 x OBD Cable
1 x Reflecting Film
1 x Anti-Slip Pad
1 x English User Manual