DSO138 Digital Oscilloscope 2.4" TFT LCD + Probe (1Msps) Analog Bandwidth
1. Training for electronic production , complete detailed descriptive information , like schematics , instructions, etc., making a high success rate .
2. Component species diversity for students to identify elements , inline elements welding, soldering SMD components training.
3. Students can get in at the same time making a practical tool for audio, video synchronization , low-frequency switching power supply , infrared receiver transmitter signal waveform and many other occasions, effectively observed and measured , increased interest in learning, improve learning outcomes .
4. Kits using ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4 -inch color TFT display can be used as test ARM development board .
5. Available source , the ability of a friend can be secondary development kit based on , for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter , data loggers , and so on .
6. Circuit is simple , reliable , inexpensive
Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div ( 1-2-5 progressive manner )
Adjustable vertical displacement , and with instructions
Input impedance: 1MΩ
Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe ), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe )
Coupling modes include DC / AC / GND
The horizontal time base range: 10μs / Div – 50s / Div ( 1-2-5 progressive manner )
With automatic, regular and one-shot mode , easy to capture the moment waveform
Available rising or falling edge trigger
Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
Observable trigger waveform before ( negative delay )
Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function )
Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
1 x DSO138 Digital Oscilloscope