BRS-12A Power Multi-fuel Protable Camping Oil Stove Diesel Kerosene Stove
Height: 17 CM
Oil tank volume 450ml
Oil consumption: 153g/h
Fuel: gas, Kerosene 93# 97#
Packing: Stove x 1 ( cleaning kit was included)
1. Shut the valve and screw the oil cap tight. Pump gas into the gas tank with the lever until you can feel the pressure, but never overpressured.
2. Turn the valve lever anticlockwisely to emit a bit of gas and shut it again
3. Use open flame to ignite the burner for preheating about 30 seconds for gasoline .
4. When a whirr is heard, open the valve steadily to the firepower needed.
5. After closing the valve, when the flame is small enough, just blow it out in order to keep the stove clean.
1. Fill it outdoors please.
2. More than 5 metres away from any kind of fire when you fill
3. Never loosen the oil cap while the stove body is still hot or fire is not out.
4. Stove must be level while filling to avoid oil leakage
5. Kindly recommend clean gasoline 93# and above.
6. Never use it in big sunlight or other high-temperature environment.
7. If any oil leak is found, instantly stop usage.
8. Never use as a space heater.
1. Only can add fuel or disconnect when the flame is out after being shut down!
2. Keep away from anything combustible, including gas tank, oil bottle!
3. If use it with a windproofer. Keep the flame away from the windproofer more than 25cm, in case of oil tank too hot.
4. Never use in an unventilated or enclosed area!
5. Keep away from children!
1 x Stove