For just $3.24 , buy 95cm Tourniquets CAT Combat Tourniquet Medical Tactical Rescue Rapid Hemostatic Control Equipment for Outdoor Hiking Emergency from the wholesale webshop online.
95cm Tourniquets CAT Combat Tourniquet Medical Tactical Rescue Rapid Hemostatic Control Equipment for Outdoor Hiking Emergency
- High quality mterials ensures the tactical tourniquet to work normally in bad weather such as cold weather or rainy days
- Lightweight and small size allow the medical tourniquet easily put in to first aid kit
- Suitable for bleeding control, blow out, gun shots, trauma wound and so on
- The red tip provides users with more obvious visual help. Serve you well as professional hemostasis equipment
- A common life saving equipment, which can be used in a wide range of scenarios, not only in military, combat, medical aid, but also in outdoor, exploration, artery bleeding
- Extended length: about 95cm
- Net weight: about 78g
- Material: nylon belt + magic tape + nylon plastic button
How to Use:
- Step 1: Place the tourniquet 5-250px above the wound and insert it into the buckle ring around the limb.
- Step 2: Tighten the self-adhesive tape, stick it in the opposite direction, and turn the twist rod until the bleeding stops.
- Step 3: Snap the twisted rod into the fixing clip. After the excess self-adhesive tape continues to be wound, seal it with the fixing tape and record the hemostasis time.
- 1 x Tourniquet
- Other things not included
|One Package Weight||0.078kg|
|With Retail Packaging||No|