Doorbell 3.5 Inch 120-Degree Wide-Angle Lens Night Vision Camera
Display screen 3.5" LCD color screen, Resolution of 480*320
Image sensor 2.0 mega pixel camera resolution
Real viewing angle 120°real viewing angle
Supply power batteries(1.5V AAAx4pcs)
Door hole diameter: 12.5-40mm
Door thickness: 35-110mm
Indoor device size: 118x62x18
Outdoor device size: 57x47x12mm
Pressing power button to display image, through the display screen to observe the scene outdoor, after 15s, the unit will be off automatically
1. Power on: Pressing doorbell button to power on, or pressing power button to power on.
2. Power off: Power off automatically after power on 15s; During power on status, pressing power button 3s to make power off, too.
3. Make photo: Pressing doorbell button or power button to make photo. When the built-in memory is full, it will cycle to delete the former picture.
4. Scan: Press up or down button to review picture, press power button to exit.
5. Power off time: During the power on status, pressing the UP button for 3 seconds to select power off time: 15S/25S/OFF. Please note that the unit will not turn off automatically when it's in "OFF" mode
6. Format built-in memory: During the power on status, pressing the DOWN button for 3 seconds to select format: "Yes" or "NO".Select "Yes" to delete all photos in memory
Common Problems and Treatment Methods:
Question 1: The screen shows no picture or "sensor fail"
Solution: 1. The problem is usually casued by the cable connector loose or shake, pls power-off the device and connect the cable again
2. The cable is broken and damaged, Please check the cable in good condition or not
Question 2: The device can't open or power-off automatically
Solution: Please check whether the battery is in low power, and change new ones if needed
1 x Outdoor Unit
1 x Indoor Unit
3 x Pairs of Screw